Apple Recruitment 2023 | Cellular Software Development Engineer | B.Tech/ M.Tech – CS/ IT/ ECE | Bangalore
Company: Apple Inc
Apple Recruitment 2023: Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976 to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer, though Wayne sold his share back within 12 days. It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc., in January 1977, and sales of its computers, including the Apple II, grew quickly.
Company Website: www.apple.com
Positions: Cellular Software Development Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 3+ years
Bachelors or Masters with Computer Science specialisation or equivalent.
- Minimum BS and 3 or more years of relevant industry experience
- In-depth hands-on experience with real-time, embedded cellular 3G/4G/5G PHY L1 Software/Firmware; strong
- knowledge of embedded real-time control, sophisticated digital signal processing (DSP), communications, information theory, estimation, adaptive filtering, control loops; other advanced DSP, communication and RF topics a plus.
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles using C and/or C++, Real Time Operating Systems (RTOS) and concurrent programming.
- Working knowledge of computer architecture with particular emphasis on the HW/SW interfaces of high-speed communication subsystems.
- Experience with silicon prototyping, emulation systems, and virtual platforms.
- Experience in SW verification and HW validation utilizing scripting and/or automation frameworks with strong experience debugging embedded software systems using system simulators, spectrum analyzers, oscilloscopes, JTAG debuggers.
Apple’s Cellular Software team is seeking talented, highly motivated and disciplined engineers to work across layers on groundbreaking cellular technologies. The position involves identifying and/or developing core cellular technologies that solves everyday problems for customers using iPhone, iPad, Watch and other wireless product lines. We are passionate about keeping our users connected 24/7 wherever they go. This team takes pride in not just coming up with proven software designs but also in disrupting traditional models of the cellular ecosystem. We do whatever it takes to bring user experience to the next level. In this role you will be a key member of the Cellular Layer1 Control Software team with following responsibilities: Specify, design, and implement PHY/Layer1 Control Software/Firmware of a state-of-the-art mobile wireless communications system. Implement key scheduling, control processing in tight timeline, latency, and energy constraints. Assist in the development of pre-silicon emulation systems/virtual platforms and use them for pre-silicon Layer1 Control SW design and verification. Evaluate and implement leading edge tools for build, formal verification, and test. Define methodologies and standards.
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here