Apple Recruitment 2023 | QA Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Apple Inc
Apple Recruitment 2023: Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976 to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer, though Wayne sold his share back within 12 days. It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc., in January 1977, and sales of its computers, including the Apple II, grew quickly.
Company Website: www.apple.com
Positions: QA Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 1 – 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field
- 1 to 2 years of combined work experience in Software Development/Quality Engineering
- Experience in developing test strategies, scenarios and cases for UI (Web and iOS apps), Web Services, DB workflows etc
- Experience in functional, system, integration and exploratory testing
- Exposure to automation, performance, software quality testing tools and CI/CD integrations
- Experience working with Java, Python or any other OO languages
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent context switching
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Passion to achieve great quality product
Apple’s IS&T team is looking for outstanding individuals with a strong commitment to work with similarly skilled engineers to deliver software quickly and efficiently, with increasing quality. To be successful, you must be a strong programmer, proficient at thoroughly testing applications and services, and helping improve team velocity through automation. We are looking for highly motivated individuals, who can continually research and apply the newest technologies to test engineering, independently solve issues and influence the teams to adopt the best test practices. Deeply engage with the engineering teams through all phases of development!
- Build QE test plans, strategies and cases for any given app/feature
- Collaborate with Dev, BPR and other project teams to execute test plans and deliver high quality products
- Automation, performance and code quality testing using tools like Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber-JVM, REST API, Appium, Postman, SOAPUI, JMeter, Jenkins, Sonarqube, etc.
- Self-motivated, dedicated, able to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment in the situations of ambiguity and work through the constraints
- Provide project managers with timely and accurate testing status and progress during all testing phases, summarising results at project conclusion
- Able to multi-task in a dynamic, fast-paced environment in Agile method to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here