Apple Recruitment 2021 | Manufacturing Quality Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Mechanical/ Industrial/ Manufacturing Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Apple Inc
Apple Recruitment 2021:- Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976 to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer, though Wayne sold his share back within 12 days. It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc., in January 1977, and sales of its computers, including the Apple II, grew quickly.
Company Website: www.apple.com
Positions: Manufacturing Quality Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 2 – 3 years
Qualification for Apple Recruitment 2021:
BS in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Industrial Technology
- In this highly visible role, you will have the chance to create a significant impact on Apple Products, and leave a footprint for years to come.
- We have an opportunity for an accomplished quality engineer to lead development, and ramp for a next generation Apple product.
- Our quality engineering team enables the mass creation of impossible products as a partner in the development of Apple’s renowned designs.
- Partner with multi-functional teams to evaluate design and processes at the concept phase.
- Develop measurement technologies, control strategies, information systems, and manufacturing methods that achieve results-oriented specifications at extensive production scale.
- Develop and implement groundbreaking quality inspection tools to evaluate cosmetic and dimensional part characteristics.
- Compile and evaluate data to determine appropriate limits and variables for process and part specifications
- Proven experience in manufacturing and Quality Control.
- Experience developing process quality plans, supplier quality audits, and driving corrective actions and failure analysis efforts.
- Solid understanding of mechanical quality and reliability concepts, supplier management, and general manufacturing operations.
- Experience with the development and evaluation of measurement systems
- Project management experience and a deep understanding of problem solving tools including design of experiments, root cause analysis and statistical analytical tools
- Experience with any of the following: mechanical enclosures, castings, plastic parts, injection molding, tooling, jigs, fixtures, or automotive high volume quality manufacturing engineering
How to Apply for Apple Recruitment 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply Apple Recruitment 2021 online by following link.
Apply Link: Job Expired