Apple Recruitment 2020 | Software Development Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: Apple Inc
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976 to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer, though Wayne sold his share back within 12 days. It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc., in January 1977, and sales of its computers, including the Apple II, grew quickly.
Company Website: www.apple.com
Positions: Software Development Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 3+ Years
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering
- Works with business teams, defining visions/solutions and collaborating/driving to see them to completion
- Translate requirements into designs that align with mid and long-term goals for the platform and technology evolution
- Leads the efforts to ensure progress is made toward a “delivery on demand” model that demonstrates continuous “everything” to reduce defects while increasing productivity and time-to-market
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability for the solution
- Collaborate with and guide other teams in the organization to ensure successful deployment, maintenance, and support of developed software architecture and solutions
- Strong experience with translating business needs and complex problems into systems requirements with system design architectures that are robust, flexible and scalable.
- Experience with back-end development and relational databases (Postgres, MySQL, Oracle, Sql Server, etc.)
- Experience designing scalable RESTful Web Services and Reactive Microservices
- Have excellent understanding of architectural principles involved in SaaS and multi-tenant platforms.
- Have extraordinary analytical and quantitative modeling skills with a focus on data-driven decision making
- Proven skills in performance tuning, monitoring and measuring
Apply Link: Link Expired