Apple Recruitment 2020 | Advanced Manufacturing Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Apple Inc
Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976 to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer, though Wayne sold his share back within 12 days. It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc., in January 1977, and sales of its computers, including the Apple II, grew quickly.
Company Website: www.apple.com
Positions: Advanced Manufacturing Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 5+ Years
Education: Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (Masters desired), with 5 plus years in an engineering role with experience in automation equipment used for alignment, assembly and/or measurement of components.
- Responsible for crafting precision assembly and measurement processes for Apple products. Perform the research and development on new technologies necessary to seek complex assembly and automation problems that have direct impact to the quality and delivery of Apple products. Design, implement and efficient scale automated and semi- automated solutions based upon sound engineering principles and the technologies developed for a specific application.
- Develop new and or improved processes through the application of theoretical and practical engineering. Keeps abreast of all meaningful technical trends and developments and incorporates them in appropriate assignments
- Provide direction and mentorship to third party machine/automation suppliers and/or CM’s; be the technical leader and driver on owned projects; serve as a technical resource to other engineering groups and project leaders
- Strong work experience in precision assembly, inspection and automation equipment
- Required to understand and build tolerance analysis for parts and assemblies
- Knowledgeable in crafting machine qualification requirements, design of experiments and failure analysis
- Understands machine qualification including calibration, correlation, capability,
- Repeatability and reproducibility
- Able to communicate efficient in a worldwide environment
Apply Link: Click Here