Apple Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Annotation Associate | Bachelors Degree | 2022 Batch | Hyderabad
Company: Apple Inc
Apple Off Campus Drive 2022: Apple Inc. is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Cupertino, California, that designs, develops, and sells consumer electronics, computer software, and online services.
Apple was founded by Steve Jobs, Steve Wozniak, and Ronald Wayne in April 1976 to develop and sell Wozniak’s Apple I personal computer, though Wayne sold his share back within 12 days. It was incorporated as Apple Computer, Inc., in January 1977, and sales of its computers, including the Apple II, grew quickly.
Company Website: www.apple.com
Positions: Annotation Associate
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Apple Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Bachelors degree passed out in 2022 only
As part of the Siri Annotation Team youʼll play a central role in enhancing the Siri customer experience. Youʼll work in a fast paced, dynamic, technology focused environment. As an Annotation Associate, youʼll listen and translate Siri audio files and rank levels of Siri response, from customers who have opted-in to the grading program. Youʼll use your business knowledge and analytical skills to evaluate responses against guidelines. Your flexibility and the ability to prioritize tasks is essential. Because we believe our individual backgrounds, perspectives, and passions help us build the ideas that move all of us forward. Weʼll train you to be an expert in understanding, supporting and improving the Siri experience. This position comes with competitive pay, great benefits, eligibility to participate in our company stock plan, time off, and employee discount.
- Experience in content review or a similar environment
- English reading, writing and comprehension skills
- Excellent active listening skills with the ability to understand verbal nuances
- Ability to independently navigate a technical environment
- Excellent typing skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail and excellent proofreading skills
- Flexibility to respond and support changing priorities quickly and efficiently
- Grows with a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Prior testing experience is a plus
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: iOS, PC or Mac experience and Siri preferred
- Ability to work Monday- Friday from 9:00am-6:00pm local time; with scheduling and work flexibility based on business needs
- Able to meet minimum typing speed of 40 WPM
- Positions with language skills require strong grammar and cultural awareness
- Successful completion of a pre-employment assessment and background check
- Please apply if you have passed out in 2022
How to Apply for Apple Off Campus Drive 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here