ANSYS Recruitment Drive | Entry Level | R&D Engineer | BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS Recruitment Drive: ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Positions: R&D Engineer
Experience: Entry Level (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for ANSYS Recruitment Drive:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in computer science, or Engineering
- Solid, demonstrable programming skills in at least one programming language (preferably C/C++/Qt/Python)
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms and debugging
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn, take initiative and work in a team-oriented environment
The Fluids Business Unit (FBU) is seeking R&D engineer for design and development of user interface. This position involves working closely with the Research and Development team that works in the research, design, and development of Ansys Fluent software. This developer can expect to be engaged in all stages of code and capability planning, research, creation, and evolution, and to work closely with other members of the Fluent software development team.
- Design, develop, maintain, and extend functionality in user interface area
- Development of efficient and scalable algorithms
- Participate in the entire development process including specification, planning, scheduling, development, testing
- Understand and follow best software practices through design and code review, testing, and validation
- Experience of developing and debugging codes on Windows and/or Linux
How to Apply for ANSYS Recruitment Drive?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here