ANSYS Recruitment 2023 | Entry Level | R&D Verification Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Mechanical, Aerospace, Chemical | Pune
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS Recruitment 2023: ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Positions: R&D Verification Engineer
Experience: Entry Level
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- BS in Mechanical, Aerospace or Chemical Engineering or related engineering field
- MS in Mechanical, Aerospace or Chemical Engineering or related engineering field
The R&D Verification Engineer joins the Fluids Business Unit to conduct software testing of ANSYS Computational Fluid Dynamics software applications. This role helps to assess how well the product meets customer needs both in terms of functionality and usability and ensures that product requirements and quality standards are satisfied as per the company’s quality procedures. The individual works closely with other members of the product creation team and communicates with technical specialists on product issues.
- Perform functional and regression testing in manual and/or automated test environments and verify defect fixes
- Write software defect reports and enhancement requests
- Apply standard techniques and procedures and comply with the company’s overall development and testing processes
- Work in a variety of computing environments, including both Windows and Linux operating systems and high performance computing.
- Working knowledge of the numerical methods and algorithms typically used for CFD
- Experience using Fluent CFD software to solve engineering problems
- Strong computing skills, including experience with scripting languages (e.g., Python) and with both Linux and Windows Platforms
- Basic understanding of software testing and verification processes
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here