ANSYS Recruitment 2023 | R&D Engineer II | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ ME | Pune
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS Recruitment 2023: ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Positions: R&D Engineer II
Experience: 3-5 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mechanical, Electronics or Electrical discipline.
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience in developing web applications using ASP.NET, C#, MS-SQL.
- Experience in designing and developing enterprise applications using Service Oriented Architecture with SOAP/REST, Micro services, MVC, Web API and Web services.
- Good understanding of different design patterns and microservices architecture.
- Good understanding of distributed systems, CI/CD philosophy, processes, and tools.
- Strong interpersonal, team and communication skills, with the ability to facilitate and conduct presentations to stakeholders.
- Logical problem-solving approach and the ability to clearly communicate the situation and proposed solution to the customer
- Self-starter who possesses a sense of urgency, strong organizational and follow up skills.
The Research and Development Engineer II works with a dynamic team dedicated to the design, development, and maintenance of the next generation Simulation Process Data Management software. The focus of this role will revolve around development of software and supporting system. You are comfortable with code development including development testing and defect fixes, well versed with software engineering fundamentals. Your code is clean, readable, reusable, and well documented. You will collaborate with a team of expert professionals to understand customer requirements and accomplish development objectives.
- Performs moderately complex development activities, including the design, implementation, maintenance, testing and documentation of software modules and sub-systems.
- Understands and employs best code development practices.
- Performs bug fixes and verification, support release and beta testing for assigned products. Triages problems discovered by QA or customer and provide timely fixes.
- Understands the marketing requirements for a product, including target environment, performance criteria and competitive issues.
- Works under the general supervision of development lead.
- Participate in internal corporate initiatives to further enhance the ANSYS SPDM product and/or best practices for using and configuring the product.
- Be a team player who can collaborate effectively with all key ANSYS and customer stakeholders including sales, product development, project management, implementation engineers, and end users.
- Hands-on experience in developing and maintaining applications using python.
- Experience with enterprise class product development systems like PLM, ALM, and ERP is a plus.
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here