ANSYS Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Technical Support Engineer II | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS Recruitment 2023: ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer II
Job Location: Hyderabad, Noida, Pune, Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Masters or Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline (Mechanical/ Applied Mechanics/ Aerospace/ Automotive)
- A minimum of 0-2 years of experience in use of relevant ANSYS software or other commercial software (can be obtained or partially obtained in a university setting)
- Sound Knowledge of Structural mechanics & Finite Element Analysis
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to implement numerical models to obtain practical engineering solutions to difficult problems
- Engaging personality, engineering curiosity and willingness for continuous learning
- Ability to work independently, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Logical problem-solving, strong interpersonal and communication skills, fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong organizational and time management skills, possesses a sense of urgency
- Projects a professional image and demonstrates business acumen, driven to succeed
- Interested in working with customers and willing to travel
Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to support our customers on all aspects of their real world engineering simulation projects and integration of Ansys software(s) in their design workflows and grow Ansys’ business. You will use engineering knowledge to provide technical post-sales support, find solutions to a wide variety of technical challenges, and channel customer feedback to improve Ansys products. You will be a part of our positive, dynamic team of enthusiastic and passionate engineers striving to deliver the highest quality solutions to our customers, advancing your knowledge, experience, and your impact on the success of our customers and Ansys.
- Apply engineering expertise and knowledge of simulation techniques of Ansys Mechanical products to provide highest level technical support to Customers and Channel Partners
- Interact with customers to help diagnose issues, as well as research and find solutions to a wide variety of large-scope, complex problems, to improve customers’ productivity and satisfaction with ANSYS products
- Develop simulation best practices, solutions, FAQs for knowledge base • Develop and strengthen long-term relationships with customers. • Develop technical expertise in one or more simulation areas
- Submit suggestions for product improvement, when needed. File defect reports and verify fixes adhering to defect reporting processes.
- Participate in application field testing of new releases to ensure that new features and workflows will address customer requirements
- Instruct training classes on the usage of ANSYS simulation products
- Execute field marketing activities including technical presentations for marketing events, assist Sales and Presales efforts to grow ANSYS business based on the expertise and skill set requirements
- Participate in other strategic team and company initiatives, as needed
- Learn and gain expertise in new technical areas as and when required for the team & personal development
- Experience in using commercial or in-house FEA software for real world, industry level applications Ansys, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Experience of being part of engineering product development cycle an added advantage
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here