ANSYS Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech – Mechanical, Aerospace, Computers | 2022/ 2023 Batch | Pune
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS Recruitment 2023: ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- Degree program in Mechanical, Aerospace, Computer Science or related engineering field
- Design and implementation of object-oriented application features using programming languages such as C++ or C#
- Exposure to scripting languages such as Python or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Join the Ansys Student Internship Program to apply your education to solve real world engineering problems, advance career skills and experience work at Ansys. The student intern will be part of the Ansys Mechanical team and will work together with the team to develop advanced engineering features in Mechanical flagship product. The intern will get an opportunity to experience how software development is done to solve engineering problems in an intuitive and integrated Mechanical environment and will contribute to advance engineering features like fracture mechanics, linear dynamics, coupled field analysis etc . The intern will also get to experience of how software design principles apply in an engineering discipline to simulate physics for next generation products.
- Develop new features using object oriented programming language in state-of-the-art Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software application based on the Finite Element Method (FEA)
- Engages a network of expert professionals to collaborate and accomplish development objectives
- Investigate defects in production code.
- Develop unit tests for the developed features.
- Analyze results and improve the usability of the software.
- Experience in using Microsoft Visual Studio and Software Configuration management tools (SVN, GIT)
- Coursework in the area of Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience in doing research in engineering discipline like fracture mechanics, reduced order models, additive manufacturing etc or computer science domain like distributed computing, parallel programming, artificial intelligence/machine learning etc
- Knowledge of software design patterns and test-driven development
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here