ANSYS Recruitment 2023 | DevOps Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ BS – Computer Science | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Pune
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS Recruitment 2023: ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Positions: DevOps Engineer
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
The DevOps Engineer supports the development of software products, processes, and supporting systems. In this role, the DevOps Engineer will collaborate with a team of expert professionals to accomplish development objectives and oversee software releases.
- Deploys, maintains and supports current software development and environments (e.g., Visual Studio, Compilers, IDEs, MPI etc.)
- Maintains and enhances the in-house testing tool and test results database
- Performs basic DevOps activities, including the maintenance, monitoring, documenting and testing of product builds and packaging to provide quality production builds of ANSYS FBU software products on Windows and Linux systems
- Maintains and updates third-party dependencies as needed
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues in development, testing and production environments
- Works closely with development to adjust builds and packaging to changing requirements
- Automates build processes and integrates with Continuous Integration systems like Azure DevOps.
- Prepares, configures, deploys and maintains build agents
- Investigates and addresses build and runtime failures; fixes compilation and linker errors
- Works in a collaborative manner with members of the software development, infrastructure and testing teams
- Works with IT to maintain DevOps infrastructure
- Operates under direct supervision with work subject to frequent review by more experienced staff or DevOps Manager
- Performs other job-related duties that may be assigned by management from time to time.
- MS degree or the foreign equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science or related field or 1-3 years of related experience
- Strong scripting skills (Python, Linux shell scripting, Windows batch scripting and Perl)
- Knowledge of MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Experience with YAML and JSON programming language
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operating systems
- Knowledge of Visual Studio, Intel and GCC compilers
- Experience with a configuration management software like GIT
- Familiarity with C/C++ and Fortran programming
- Experience working with open-source tools
- Solid troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan and complete high-quality work on a schedule
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and to collaborate with others in a geographically distributed team
How to Apply?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here