ANSYS Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Intern | BE/ B.Tech – CE/ ME/ AE | 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS Recruitment 2022: ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for ANSYS Recruitment 2022:
- Engineering Stream: Mechanical, Aerospace, Chemical, Civil, Computational, and Data Science
- Pursuing the final year of the master’s degree when the internship starts
- Relevant subjects studied during the course work and strong fundamentals in any of the below set of subjects
- Fluid Dynamics, Heat Transfer, Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Structural Mechanics, Solid Mechanics, Finite Element Analysis
- Use of machine learning and data science for engineering simulations
- Ready to work at the advertised location without requiring relocation assistance by Ansys
- Motivated to learn. Strong problem solving, communication (written & verbal), and time management skills
- Demonstrated skills in writing, understanding, and presenting in fluent English
- Willing to build a career in Simulation
Join the Ansys Student Internship Program to experience how simulations help solve real-world engineering problems, advance career skills, and experience work at Ansys. The student intern will be part of the Ansys Customer Excellence team and will use the Ansys engineering simulation products, along with modern advances in mathematical modeling and machine learning, to model and simulate the performance of engineered products in a variety of industries. The summer intern will get an opportunity to interact with various technology and business leaders at Ansys during the internship. The internship will run for 3 months depending on the requirements and suitability.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create new simulation methodologies, troubleshoot problem set-ups, simulation benchmarks, and update industry best practices pertaining to modeling and simulation of engineered products & processes
- Update Ansys training course material
- Create technical marketing content
- Perform a literature search to locate relevant publications using Ansys or competitive products, as well as experimental data. Write detailed technical reports and present results to Ansys teams
- Programming experience with Python and/or Julia
- Experience in the use of machine learning models (scikit-learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.)
How to Apply for Ansys Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here