ANSYS Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Application Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2018 to 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS Recruitment 2022: ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Positions: Application Developer
Experience: 0 – 4 years
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for ANSYS Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, computer engineering, or related field
- A minimum of 0 – 1+ years experience in Robotic Process Automation using the UiPath platform.
- An ability to understand current-state business processes and prioritize efficiency and automation opportunities.
- Strong with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with Object-oriented programming with Microsoft .Net (VB and C#), VBA, Java or similar
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Familiarity with API interaction
- Strong use of Microsoft Office productivity tools including, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint.
We are recruiting early-career developers to train on Robotic Processing Automation (RPA) development utilizing the UiPath platform. Selected candidates will take part in a 3-4-week UiPath training program which is designed to enhance their skills and earn certifications in RPA. Upon completion of successful training, the developer will be performing the below duties.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and test automation workflows.
- Deploy UiPath components including bots, robots, development tools, code repositories, and logging tools.
- Support the launch and implementation of RPA(UiPath) solutions.
- Create process and end-user documentation.
- Assure the quality of the automation (QA processes).
- Work directly with stakeholders to capture business requirements and translate them into technical approaches and designs that can be implemented.
- Collaborate with development team members to ensure proper implementation and integration of the solutions.
- Lead the efforts of Deployment of each automation.
How to Apply for Ansys Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here