ANSYS Recruitment 2021 | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Pune
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS Recruitment 2021: ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to implement numerical models to obtain practical engineering solutions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting in fluent English
The Technical Support Engineer is responsible for helping the Ansys Learning Forum community of industry engineers, students, educators and researchers by providing answers to a wide variety of posts ranging from the usage of Ansys Products to fundamental physics to questions on Ansys Innovations Courses. The Technical Support Engineer will be an integral part of the technical support team working closely with its members on different aspects of the Ansys Learning Forum to expand its outreach and impact on the global Ansys community. The ability to research problems and find solutions to wide variety of problems is paramount. Position is a key member of a positive, innovative, dynamic team of engineers committed to solving complex customer issues.
- Interact with customers in Ansys Learning Forum discussions to answer questions on the usage of Ansys electronics products, physics of electrodynamics and electronics focused Ansys Innovations Courses, in order to enhance customer experience with Ansys products and learning offerings
- Expand forum learning base of FAQs, tips and tricks, video knowledge articles and other relevant learning content
- Work closely with the technical support team on broadening customer forum engagements and growing forum infrastructure
- Personally own the customer forum experience, practice positive messaging, always be courteous and tactful in all forum interactions
- Ensure the outmost customer satisfaction with their overall forum experience
- Experience with using commercial or in-house EDA software for real world, industry level applications is desirable
- Customer service aptitude
- Knowledge of web development tools and API programming is a plus
- Available for occasional travel (about 5%)
Apply Link: Job Expired