ANSYS Recruitment 2021 | R&D Engineer-II | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Computers/ Electrical Engineering | Pune
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS Recruitment 2021: ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Positions: R&D Engineer-II
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related engineering field with 3 to 5 years of experience; or Master’s Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related engineering field with 1 to 3 years of experience
- Design and implementation of object-oriented application features using programming languages such as C++ or C#
- Exposure to scripting languages such as Python or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
The R&D Engineer II is responsible for incorporating advanced engineering features in our Mechanical flagship product. These advanced engineering features, in the areas of fracture mechanics, linear dynamics, non-linear mesh adaptivity, contact, coupled physics, etc., are exposed in the Mechanical flagship product such that users can solve most challenging real life engineering problems in an integrated, intuitive and simplistic environment.
- Research, design and implement features in a state-of-the-art Computer Aided Engineering (CAE) software application based on the Finite Element Method (FEA).
- Develop, maintain and improve object-oriented data structures, algorithms and modules in large and complex software systems.
- Enhance and extend the User Interface for set-up and execution of engineering simulations.
- Engages a network of expert professionals to collaborate and accomplish development objectives
- Investigate defects in production code
- Prefer Masters with 2 years of experience or Bachelors with 4 years of experience
- Working knowledge on Linux environment
- Proven ability to collaborate in an open, multi-disciplinary, intense team environment and the passion to create high quality software
- Experience in using Microsoft Visual Studio and Software Configuration management tools (SVN, GIT)
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies
- Experience in parallel programming and distributed computing
Apply Link: Job Expired