ANSYS Recruitment 2020 | Technical Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Aerospace/ Mechanical/ Civil Engineering | Pune
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Positions: Technical Support Engineer – Structural Mechanics
Job Location: Pune
Salary: Best In Industry
- BE/ B.Tech in Civil/ Aerospace/ Mechanical Engineering from a reputed institute.
- Demonstrated strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to implement numerical models to obtain practical engineering solutions
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and to communicate effectively
- Demonstrated skills in writing and presenting in fluent English.
- Experience with using commercial or in-house FEA software for real world, industry level applications is desirable
- Customer service aptitude
- Knowledge of web development tools and API programming is a plus
- Available for occasional travel (about 5%)
- Interact with customers in Ansys Learning Forum discussions to answer questions on the usage of Ansys structural mechanics products, physics of structural mechanics and structures focused Ansys Innovations Courses, in order to enhance customer experience with Ansys products and learning offerings
- Expand forum learning base of FAQs, tips and tricks, video knowledge articles and other relevant learning content
- Work closely with the technical support team on broadening customer forum engagements and growing forum infrastructure
- Personally own the customer forum experience, practice positive messaging, always be courteous and tactful in all forum interactions
- Ensure the outmost customer satisfaction with their overall forum experience
Apply Link: Click Here