ANSYS Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | R&D Engineering Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | Bangalore | May 2017
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Positions: R&D Engineering Intern
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Electrical, Computers/IT
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
- Progress toward B.E./B.Tech. degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in Python, C or C+
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and debugging
- Basic understanding of electronic design at gate level and/or transistor level
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
- Learn the team’s software development processes.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code and scripts that meet requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Learn and follow best practices in software engineering.
Apply Link: Closed