ANSYS Recruitment 2017 | Freshers & Experienced | Application Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech | Across India | January 2017
Company: ANSYS Software Pvt Ltd
ANSYS brings clarity and insight to customers’ most complex design challenges through fast, accurate and reliable engineering simulation. Our technology enables organizations no matter their industry to predict with confidence that their products will thrive in the real world. Using simulation, the worlds most innovative companies are able to design products that wouldn’t otherwise be possible to bring to market. Customers trust our software to help ensure product integrity and performance.
Founded in 1970, ANSYS employs more than 2,700 professionals, many of them expert in engineering fields such as finite element analysis, computational fluid dynamics, electronics and electromagnetics, and design optimization.
Company Website: www.ansys.com
Positions: Application Engineer II
Role: Design Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication
Experience: 0 – 3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore & Noida
Salary: Best In Industry
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Electronics Engineering/VLSI from Top Institutions
- 0-3 years of prior experience in one or more of following: ASIC/SoC Physical design, Power-Integrity / Signal-Integrity / Reliability Closure, Custom circuit design and simulation
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passion to learn and deploy new technologiesExcellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability for minimal travel
Application Engineer will work to develop & deploy Ansys Semiconductor-BU products that are used across all top semi-conductor and fabless companies in world. The focus is two-fold: Product Engineering (assist in development and validation of EDA products, gaining in-depth domain expertise in the process), and Application Engineering (deploy products to solve challenges at leading edge SoCs).
Apply Link: Closed