Anchor Electricals Recruitment 2016 | Graduate Engineer Trainee – GET | BE/ B.Tech In Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering | Mumbai | April 2016
Company: Anchor Electricals Pvt Ltd
Established in 1963, Anchor Electricals Pvt. Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Panasonic Corporation. Panasonic acquired Anchor, the 50-year-old Indian family-owned electrical equipment brand, in 2007.
The company produces low-voltage electrical switches and accessories, switchgear and protection devices, wires & cables, lamps & luminaires and fans. It also sells home automation products from Panasonic.
The companies new manufacturing unit has been built at Daman, India. The investment for the plant has been Rs 200 crores and will produce a complete range of wiring devices. The plants current production capacity is of 240 million units.
Company Website: www.anchor-world.com
Positions: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech In Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering
Experience: 0 – 1 Years
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 PA
- Prime responsibility is to play a key role of an intermediate between the sales and the production function with an aim to manage production planning and ensure effective scheduling for on-time delivery of products to match sales requirement in the most effective, efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure regular and prompt follow up for daily shortage.
- Undertake Gap Analysis to identify the variations in plan vs. actual production
- Provide statistical information about operational performance (daily & monthly) to management for better understanding and decision making.
- Responsible for monitoring Sales Order Execution process i.e. on receipt of order sheet, ensure coordination activities which are necessary for order execution [starting from Production to dispatch] are closely monitored for adherence.
- Responsible for data analysis, imitating initiating and implementing systems, processes and procedures to facilitate overall production planning.
- Coordinate with all manufacturing locations to ensure smooth flow of materials as required.
- Coordinate with branches & Plants to understand their material requirements and forecast future requirements after analysing past trends and prevailing market conditions.
- Candidates needs to have excellent communication skills.
Apply Link:Link Expired