Analytics Quotient Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Data Analyst | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc | Chennai | March 2018
Company: Analytics Quotient Services India Pvt Ltd
Analytics Quotient part of Kantar Millward Brown. Analytics Quotient (AQ) – www.aqinsights.com provides analytics-powered solutions to marketing and business problems for leading global marketers. We are a fast-growing, ambitious and successful organisation and are looking for smart, enthusiastic people to join us.
AQ is an 9 year old, high growth pure play analytics organization. We currently have about 400 employees across our locations in India, USA and UK. We have clients across the USA, Latin America and Europe and employees have the opportunity to move to new locations as opportunities arise.
Position: Data Scientist
Role: Data Analyst
Experience: 0 – 6 Years
Job Locations: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ M.Sc
Job Description: The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Application of sophisticated data science techniques to address a variety of marketing problems
- Using software such as R, Python, SAS, Matlab, Gauss etc. to analyze survey as well as industry data.
- Building state-of-the-art statistical models including machine learning, text analytics, etc. across many different industries
- Interpreting results of quantitative analyses and creating recommendations that link modelling results to business issues
- Interacting with clients and project teams located in other geographies over the entire course of the engagement.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Superior analytic and quantitative skills.
- Have passion for immersing yourself in data, estimating statistical models, coding.
- Proficiency in any structured programming language, including knowledge of software such as R, Python, SAS, Matlab, and Gauss.
- 0-6 years of working experience in a relevant area (many positions available)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail orientation
- Preferably have graduated (B.Tech/BE/M..Tech/MS) from the top tier technical institutes in India.
How to Apply: This Job posted on Monster. If you are applying through mobile only Registration page will open. Register first (Submit or Create Now). You can also apply using Gmail, Facebook and Yahoo. or Registered users can Sign In to apply.
Application Link: Click Here