Analog Devices Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Associate Buyer | B.Sc/ B.Com/ BBA/ Diploma/ MBA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Gandhinagar
Company: Analog Devices
Analog Devices Recruitment 2023: Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI), also known simply as Analog, is an American multinational semiconductor company specializing in data conversion, signal processing and power management technology, headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts. In 2012, Analog Devices led the worldwide data converter market with a 48.5% share, according to analyst firm Databeans.
The company manufactures analog, mixed-signal and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits (ICs) used in electronic equipment. These technologies are used to convert, condition and process real-world phenomena, such as light, sound, temperature, motion, and pressure into electrical signals
Company Website: www.analog.com
Position: Associate Buyer ,Procurement
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gandhinagar
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Eligibility Criteria for Analog Devices Recruitment 2023:
- Education – Graduate & Post Graduates (B.Sc./ B.Com/ BBA/ Diploma/ MBA etc.) with minimum 60% marks
- Experience – Entry level / Fresher (0-2 Years)
- Maintaining optimum inventory levels for different workgroups i.e., consumables, critical spares, office supplies etc., used in our manufacturing facility at MFN, Beaverton
- Procurement of different category materials i.e., consumables, critical spares, office supplies etc. using different IT systems including SAP to accomplish the related tasks.
- Creating purchase requisitions (PR) by Sending RFQ’s, analysing vendor quotes, techno-commercial discussion with vendors, technical confirmation from stakeholder, forming sourcing & negotiation strategy in coordination with stakeholders
- Processing Purchase requisitions into purchase orders (POs), Vendor follow-up for timely delivery of material, vendor development & management, Post PO support, Resolving vendor payment issues etc
- Working on various inventory management, procurement & other projects
- Contract creation, NDAs, Vendor setup, OTD/VDO/MDO tracking, reports etc.
- Good English verbal and written communication & interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and familiarity with Microsoft Windows/Word/Power point/Outlook
- Strong analytical, mathematical & problem-solving skill
- Demonstrated Cost Reduction, Negotiation & Contract management skills
- Ready to work in night shifts in order to support and interact with stakeholders in other countries.
- Negotiation skills (i.e. competitive bidding, volume leverage, cost breakdown, sourcing from low cost countries/vendors etc.) with involvement in regular procurement activities
- Knowledge of Inventory management, vendor management/development etc.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with internal and external customers (e.g. stakeholders & vendors) for smooth operational functions
- Experience working with virtual teams across the globe
How to Apply for Analog Devices Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here