Analog Devices Recruitment 2023 | Associate Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE/ EEE | Hyderabad
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Analog Devices Recruitment 2023: Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI), also known simply as Analog, is an American multinational semiconductor company specializing in data conversion, signal processing and power management technology, headquartered in Norwood, Massachusetts. In 2012, Analog Devices led the worldwide data converter market with a 48.5% share, according to analyst firm Databeans.
The company manufactures analog, mixed-signal and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits (ICs) used in electronic equipment. These technologies are used to convert, condition and process real-world phenomena, such as light, sound, temperature, motion, and pressure into electrical signals
Company Website: www.analog.com
Position: Associate Engineer – Design Verification
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Experience: 2+ years
Eligibility Criteria for Analog Devices Recruitment 2023:
- Electronic Engineering/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering degree with 2+ years of experience in digital design verification.
- Has experience with block level testbench development and SOC verification
- Exposure to a breadth of verification activities is desirable (Formal, power aware, FPGA, etc)
- Should have a strong understanding and hands on experience with System Verilog and UVM
- Should be well versed with the typical verification cycle in IC design flow; and understand the various pain points.
- Should have experience with testplan development and testbench infrastructure development (driver, monitor, scoreboard)
- Has demonstrated the ability to come up with innovative flows/techniques to aid verification quality and closure
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Effective communication and listening skills
- In Depth understanding of audio/video protocols like HDMI, DisplayPort, MIPI CSI/DSI, SPI and I2S is highly desirable
- In Depth understanding of Communication protocols like I2C, SPI and UART
- Hands on experience on any advanced emulators like Palladium/Veloce/ZeBu would be an advantage
- Hands on experience on functional coverage development from Specifications/Standards
How to Apply for Analog Devices Recruitment 2023?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here