Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2023 | Technology Process Trainee | BE/ B.Tech | Noida, Gurgaon
Company: Ameriprise Financial
Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2023: With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Company Website: www.ameriprise.com
Positions: Technology Process Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Noida, Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2023:
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology
The Application developer is responsible for development, maintenance & support of applications for the Quants technology team within the Asset Management Technology domain. You should be able to collaborate with technology cross-commits and business teams to understand requirements and recommend right and scalable solution, lead the development & implementation by adhering to required quality standards. You should be able to manage and prioritize work requests for enhancements setting accurate expectations with technology and business partners to implement the change at mutually agreed upon milestones and timelines. You must be a self-starter, think outside the box and enjoy coming up with innovative solutions to solve business and technology issues. You keep yourself updated on the rapid technological advances and advise leadership how these advances can be leveraged to improve efficiency and enable new functionality.
If you are driven to succeed and prepared to meet the ever-changing needs of our industry, then you are ready for a career at Ameriprise.
- Maintain knowledge of evolving industry trends, practices, techniques and standards;
- Manage delivery, priority and distribution of responsibilities to employee and vendor developers;
- Design and code to meet business specifications;
- Have working knowledge of Java, Python etc.
- Collaborate with cross-commit teams for implementation of deliverables in all environments;
- Prioritize and manage work requests for changes and enhancements based on business requirements;
- Development of code and design to meet evolving needs while adhering to policy and standards.
- Manage test plan & risks through development phases to implementation, ensure zero defects are introduced into the production environment;
- Ensure required documentation for projects and/or enhancements are created and updated;
- Monitor and support the production environment applications to ensure optimum stability and performance
How to Apply for Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here