Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2023 | Process Trainee – Developer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT | Gurgaon
Company: Ameriprise Financial
Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2023: With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Company Website: www.ameriprise.com
Positions: Process Trainee – Developer
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 2 – 4 years
Eligibility Criteria for Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2023:
- B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology
- 2 to 4 years of hands-on experience in Workday Integration Development (HCM and/or Finance).
To work closely with business teams and technology stakeholders on designs, and implementation of integration of Workday within Finance and HR domains.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Approx. 04 years of work experience in application development in Workday.
- String nderstands the Workday concepts (Business Objects – PBO/RBO, CF and more.)
- Good understanding of EIB, Core Connectors, Workday Studio, Navigations, Search, Reports, XMLs, XSLT, Webservices (SOAP and REST).
- Good understanding of HCM functions – Core HR, Absence, Self Service Benefits,
- Ability to communicate and articulate technical information.
- High reasoning aptitude and ability to quickly understand complex operating environments.
- Ability to work in a diverse multi-national and multi-vendor environment
How to Apply for Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Leave a Reply