Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Technology Process Trainee – DPE | BE/ B.Tech | Hyderabad
Company: Ameriprise Financial
Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2023: With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Company Website: www.ameriprise.com
Positions: Technology Process Trainee – DPE
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2023:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (4-years) in Computer Science or related technical field; or equivalent work experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
Technology Process Trainee should have strong understanding and hands-on on one or more programming language and Content Management Systems. The technology process trainee works as part of a larger project team with both the business partners and technology teams , need to understand the requirements and should be able to work on the JIRA tickets assigned to them.
- Work with Product team and understand the requirements drafted in the JIRA story
- Should be able to run the maven project in local desktop
- Able to check out the code from code repository and commit the changes related to the JIRA story
- Should understand the deployment process and need to able to deploy the code in lower environments.
- Good knowledge in Java/J2EE applications.
- Should join the stand up meeting and share the daily updates , able to call out if there are any blockers.
- Good knowledge in HTML/DHTML, Java Script, jQuery, CSS,MYSQL.
- Strong Analytical, Design skill set.
- Strong communication and presentation skills,
- Able to understand quickly, should mingle with team, Good teaming skills.
- Exposure to any Content management experience is add-on
How to Apply for Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here