Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Technology Process Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – CSE/ IT | 2019 – 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Ameriprise Financial
Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022: With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Company Website: www.ameriprise.com
Positions: Technology Process Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- 0 – 2 Years of relevant IT Experience
- Trained in distributed application development
- Strong quantitative/analytical/programming and problem-solving skills
- Strong and consistent academic performance
- Highly motivated self-starter with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and drive results through direct and in-direct influence
Looking for a highly motivated individual with fresh ideas having passion and great acumen for application development. The candidate will design, develop, implement, and maintain distributed applications. Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging, as well as recommending changes to improve the established processes.
- Patience and perseverance to overcome challenges, solve problems, and learn new computer languages and techniques
- Familiarity with a variety of designs, languages, and methodologies (e.g. Java, J2EE, REST API, AWS, Agile and Scrum)
- Competence and comfort using multiple frameworks (e.g, Spring Boot, Hibernate)
- Ability to gather accurate requirements and work closely with stakeholders to prioritize tasks and the scope of development
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify errors and make adjustments in a testing environment
How to Apply for Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here