Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Technology Process Trainee | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: Ameriprise Financial
Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 : With the right company, life can be brilliant. Ameriprise India LLP has been providing client based financial solutions to help clients plan and achieve their financial objectives for 125 years. We are a U.S. based financial planning company headquartered in Minneapolis with a global presence. The firm’s focus areas include Asset Management and Advice, Retirement Planning and Insurance Protection. Be part of an inclusive, collaborative culture that rewards you for your contributions and work with other talented individuals who share your passion for doing great work. You’ll also have plenty of opportunities to make your mark at the office and a difference in your community. So if you’re talented, driven and want to work for a strong ethical company that cares, take the next step to create a brilliant career at Ameriprise India LLP.
Ameriprise India LLP is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Company Website: www.ameriprise.com
Positions: Technology Process Trainee – Networks
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: 6 months – 1 year
Eligibility Criteria for Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 :
- B.Tech graduate and post graduate with 6 months-1 year of experience.
- Proven experience creating, championing and maintaining processes, procedures and policies.
- Excellent problem detection and determination skills in multiple functional infrastructure/application areas.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to translate technical information to non-technical audiences and vice versa.
- Strong customer service orientation and an inherent sense of urgency and attention to details for resolving issues.
The Technology Process Trainee will participate in driving the efforts in Network.
Collaborate with vendor/contractor partners to develop and implement the detailed design, configuration, and engineering strategies/solutions to deliver cloud engineering solutions while remaining focused on security, uptime, and performance.
- The Technology Process Trainee IND will support the hardware/software/network technologies production environment by pro-actively monitoring and quickly responding to hardware/software/network incidents across multiple technologies within the technical area of expertise.
- Collaborate with vendor/contractor partners to develop and implement the detailed design, configuration, and engineering strategies/solutions to deliver cloud engineering solutions while remaining focused on security, uptime, and performance.
- Provide troubleshooting and resolution to complex problems/issues and manages day to day intake processes.
How to Apply for Ameriprise Financial Recruitment 2022 ?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here