American Express Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Management Trainee | MBA/ PG | 2018 – 2021 Batch | Gurgaon
Company: American Express
American Express Jobs: American Express is the world’s premier service company, and the largest card issuer by purchase volume. We are a heritage built on service and sustained by innovation.
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850, and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
Company Website: www.americanexpress.com
Positions: Management Trainee
Experience: Freshers (0-3 years)
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Eligibility Criteria for American Express Recruitment 2021:
- MBA, Masters’ degree in Economics, Statistics or related fields from a reputed institute, Masters’ degree from IITs
- 0-3 Years of relevant /related work experience with consistent track record of strong performance
Purpose of the Role:
This is a position on the Global Commercial Services (GCS) Risk Management team and is responsible for driving profitable growth for OPEN Lending portfolio.
The position is responsible for designing, building, and enhancing line strategies, capabilities and processes to manage and monitor risk prudently across the customer lifecycle as it relates to US small business proprietary and co-branded credit cards. The position requires close partnership with Product, Marketing, Operations, Technologies, Finance and other functional teams to develop lending growth strategies that serve our small business customers’ needs while minimizing credit losses.
- Manage customer proactive line increase, reactive line increase and line reallocation functions
- Manage risk across line increase decisions through quantitative analysis and building efficient business processes and flexible capabilities
- Identify new opportunities to support credit line increases for small businesses while continuing to enhance existing decisions by incorporating new information, techniques, and change factors
- Partner with Product, Marketing, Finance, and Operations teams to design and implement lending strategies that enable profitable growth while controlling for through-the-cycle volatility
- Drive in-depth analytics and collaborate with the Decision Science team to enhance economic logic that supports core risk management decision
- Understanding of P&L drivers for Card Lending business
- Knowledge of Commercial business is preferred
- Knowledge of Platforms: CAS, BDP, RDE
How to Apply for American Express Recruitment 2021?
Desirable candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Job Expired