American Express Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Management Trainee | 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc | Bangalore/ Gurgaon | November 2018
Company: American Express
American Express is the world’s premier service company, and the largest card issuer by purchase volume. We are a heritage built on service and sustained by innovation.
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850, and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses.
Company Website: www.americanexpress.com
Positions: Management Trainee
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
There are three Job families within Enterprise Credit & Fraud Risk Management and Enterprise Digital & Analytics teams. Specific job responsibilities vary as per the Job family.
- Big Data Labs: Develop Big Data capabilities, tools and techniques to enhance Credit and Fraud Risk, and Information Management functions.
- Decision Sciences: Development, deployment and validation of predictive model(s) and supporting use of models in economic logic to enable profitable decisions across risk, fraud and marketing.
- Business and Analytical Solutions: Development, review and/or execution of economic logic & analytical solutions to drive profitable business actions.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Ability to drive project deliverables to achieve business results
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives
- Good Programming skills are a must
- Knowledge of SAS, Java, Hive, Pig, Python, SQ
Application Link: Link Expired