Amdocs Recruitment 2021 | Freshers | Software Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ IT; B.Sc | Pune
Company: Amdocs Inc
Amdocs Recruitment 2021: Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise and intelligent operations.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.7 billion in fiscal 2016.
Company Website: www.amdocs.com
Positions: Software Support Engineer
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Pune
Eligibility Criteria for Amdocs Recruitment 2021:
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc – Computer Science/ IT
Responsible for providing best-in-class technical support to a global customer base.
Maintains ownership of the resolution of complex technical problems, including debugging, simulations, identifying bugs, tool and script development for problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and reproduction.
- You will take ownership and accountability of specific modules within an application and provides technical support and guidance during solution design for new requirements, problem resolution for critical / complex issues
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code and providing workarounds, will review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions, will highlight risks and will help mitigate risks from technical aspects.
- You will bring continuous improvements/efficiencies to the software or business processes by utilizing software engineering tools and various innovative techniques, and reusing existing solutions. By means of automation, reduces design complexity, reduces time to response, and simplifies the client/end-user experience.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation, provide comments and suggestions, work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support
- You will be encourage to actively look for innovation and continuous improvement, efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Participate in solution designing as part of Solution architecture team for upcoming functionalities.
- Contribute to meeting the SLAs and KPIs as applicable for the account and unit – for example, responsiveness, resolution, software quality SLAs, etc
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong technical, analytical, problem solving, and communication skills
- Required knowledge in C++, Java, SQL & Unix
How to Apply for Amdocs Recruitment 2021?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here