Amdocs Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Software Engineering Associate | 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT/ E&T/ ECE; MCA | Gurgaon
Company: Amdocs Inc
Amdocs Recruitment 2020: Amdocs is a leading software & services provider to the world’s most successful communications and media companies. As our customers reinvent themselves, we enable their digital and network transformation through innovative solutions, delivery expertise and intelligent operations.
Amdocs and its 25,000 employees serve customers in over 85 countries. Listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market, Amdocs had revenue of $3.7 billion in fiscal 2016.
Company Website: www.amdocs.com
Positions: Software Engineering Associate
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Gurgaon
Education: BE/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech in Electronics & Communication, Electronics & Telecommunication, Computer Science Engineering, Information Technology or MCA with minimum 60% of marks.
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
Apply Link: Job Expired