AMD Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Software Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/ Telecom | Bangalore | January 2018
Company: AMD Research and Development Center India Pvt Ltd
For more than 45 years, AMD has driven innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies — the building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the datacenter.
Hundreds of millions of consumers, leading Fortune 500 businesses, and cutting-edge scientific research facilities around the world rely on AMD technology daily to improve how they live, work, and play. AMD employees around the world are focused on building great products that push the boundaries of what is possible.
Company Website: www.amd.com
Positions: Software Intern
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers, Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunications
Your day to day responsibilities include:
- Implement or enhance projects under profiler tools engineering
- Develop constructive developer test cases to validate various aspects of profiler tool.
- Develop a close working relationship with Tools QA, Compiler, libraries and other performance teams.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Masters with courses on Computer architecture, data structures and algorithms
- Good knowledge of micro-architectural features of modern microprocessors (eg; x86 , ARM)
- Excellent programming/debugging skills at Assembly level.
- Very solid practical C/C++ experience.
- Prior experience with performance analysis of programs, tuning and experience with analysis tools like profilers
- Good interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
Application Link: Closed