Amazon Walk-In Drive | Freshers | Software Testing | BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc | 2018 & 2019 Batch | Chennai | 20th November 2019
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Software Testing
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: 2.25 LPA
- Education – BE/ B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA/ B.Sc/ M.Sc graduates only.
- Freshers/candidates with less than one year of experience into Testing
- Immediate Joiners Only.
- Candidate pursuing Graduation or awaiting results will not be eligible to apply
- Candidates who have appeared for the same role in the last 6 months will not be eligible to reapply
Role & Responsibility:
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
Date: 20th November 2019
Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Amazon Development Center
5th Floor, A Block, Global Infocity
MGR Salai, Perungudi, Kandanchavady
Next to RMZ Millennia and Behind Apollo Hospital.
Please carry below documents (Mandatory):
- Copies of Resume (Mandatory)
- 10th Standard Mark sheet (Mandatory) Photo Copies
- Pan Card (Mandatory) Photo Copies
- Provisional Certificate and/or Degree Certificate (Mandatory) Photo Copies
- 2019 Passouts Please carry all semester mark sheets along with the internet copy of your final semester results (Mandatory) Photo Copies