Amazon Walk-In Drive | Freshers | Data Associate | BE/ B.Tech – Auto, Civil, CSE, EEE, ECE, ICE, Mech, Telecom; Any Graduates | 2017 – 2019 Batch | Chennai | 12th November 2019
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Data Associate
Experience: 0 – 2 Year
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
- Graduate with mandatory strong written and oral fluency in English.
- 2019 pass-outs without any backlogs can also apply.
- Experience Range: 0-2 years
- Should be flexible to work in rotational shift, night shift and staggered week offs.
- Notice period: Immediate joiners only.
- Basic analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Ability to deliver acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal guidance.
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office-related skills) and good typing proficiency
- Ability to comprehend multiple accents.
- Passion to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative and dynamic work environment
- Annotation and Transcription for Alexa Device
- Meets predetermined and assigned productivity targets and quality standards.
- Written Test
- Managerial interviews
Date: 12th November 2019
Time: 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Amazon Development Centre India Pvt Ltd
nfinity tower, Tata Ramanujan IT City SEZ,
Rajiv Gandhi Salai, Near Tidal Park,
Old Mahabalipuram Rd, Taramani,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600113
Please carry below documents (Mandatory):
- 2 copies of resume for the interview.
- Copy of PAN Card
- 10th Standard Mark sheet (Mandatory) Photo Copies
- Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate / Consolidated Mark Sheet of Highest educational qualification
- All semester mark sheets along with final semester result copy (Only for 2019 pass outs)
- Last three months payslip and service letter / Relieving letter from all previous employers
- Please carry of original government ID proof for security