Amazon Recruitment Drive 2021 | Software Development Engineer | 2016 – 2019 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Amazon Recruitment Drive 2021:- At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Software Development Engineer Test
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 1 – 4 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT Engineering
We’re looking for a software development engineer in test with an interest in fraud prevention to help outwit the bad actors. They will be highly impact-full with their overall quality influence for the organization. They will work closely with a talented tech team of Software Development Engineers (SDEs), SDETs and Quality Assurance Engineers (QAEs) to understand features and technical implementation, develop robust automation framework(s) that support Functional, Performance as well as API level testing. We use the most recent advances in machine learning and data collection to make real-time decisions to eliminate payment fraud at Amazon scale.
- 1+ years experience building successful production software systems
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a Bachelors or Masters of Science in CS or related field)
- Experience defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility trade-offs
- Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Python
- Demonstrated experience in at least one of the following: test automation, refactoring code, test-driven development, build infrastructure, optimizing software, debugging, building tools and testing frameworks
Apply Link: Click Here