Amazon Recruitment 2019 | Automation Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; MBA | 2016 – 2018 Batch | Chennai | November 2019
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Automation Engineer – Catalog
Experience: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Chennai
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ EEE/ ECE; MBA
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Operations, Business, Project Management, Engineering
- 1-3 years’ experience in project management, with proved case of success
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Strong SQL/ETL, Macro, VBA knowledge
- Medium to advanced knowledge of Automation using Python/Selenium based automation.
- Strong Automation Skills with experience Advance SQL, Python, Tableau.
- Familiar with systems, scripting – depending on the level of experience.
- Ability to use ML models to build scalable solutions.
Apply Link: Job Expired