Amazon Openings for Freshers | Software Development Engineer | 2018/ 2019/ 2020 Batch | BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics | PAN India
Company: Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt Ltd
Amazon Openings for Freshers: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.amazon.in
Position: Software Development Engineer
Experience: Freshers ( 0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: PAN India
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Openings for Freshers:
BS or MS in Computer Science or in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong coding skills
- Passion for building scalable, global, complex systems to solve problems with proven ability to deliver high quality software.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts.
- Innovative and creative with Web technologies to build high performing websites and web services.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or in a relevant Engineering discipline.
- 0 – 2 years of industry experience
- Strong analytical thinker who knows how to pick the right tool for the job
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including
- Agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with technical and non-technical customers in order to understand ambiguous problems and articulate technical designs and solutions to complex problem
How to Apply for Amazon Openings for Freshers:
Eligible and interested candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here