Amazon Music Off Campus Drive 2022 | Freshers | Software Support Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – CSE/ IT/ ECE | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Chennai
Company: Amazon Music
Amazon Music Off Campus Drive 2022: At Amazon, our vision is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company; to build a place where people can come to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. With Amazon.in, we endeavor to build that same destination in India by giving customers more of what they want – vast selection, low prices, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience – and provide sellers a world-class e-commerce platform.
We are committed to ensure 100% Purchase Protection for your shopping done on Amazon.in so that you can benefit from a safe and secure online ordering experience, convenient payment options such as cash on delivery, easy returns and enjoy a completely hassle free online shopping experience.
Company Website: www.music.amazon.in
Position: Software Support Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Amazon Music Off Campus Drive 2022:
- BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
- 0 to 2 years of overall development/technical support experience.
- Software Support Engineering is a shared services organization responsible for providing multi-faceted application engineering services to multiple Digital product development teams.
- Developing Tools, applications, code improvements, and scripts to resolve the operational burden of support engineers and Operations
- Support engineering and troubleshooting on issues related to the digital platform services and content for various products
- Interface with content acquisition, content providers, operations, and technical teams to ensure content publishing and delivery as per service-level agreements
- Production Builds, Tools, and Configuration Management for software product releases and successful deployments.
This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success. Some of the key job functions of the support engineer are:
- Provide the first level of support for tickets filed in Audible
- Provide engineering support of our incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting and debugging, with responsibilities covering multiple product lines.
- Work on maintenance of coding projects, primarily in Perl or shell scripts, web technologies, and Java-based projects.
- Read and understand complex application code and make code fixes to resolve support issues
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments.
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance.
- System and Support status reporting.
- Ownership of one or more Digital products or components.
- Customer notification and workflow coordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements.
- Work with the Audible engineering team for handing off or taking over active support issues and to create a team-specific knowledge base and skill set.
How to Apply for Amazon Music Off Campus Drive 2022?
Eligible and interested candidates may apply online mode.
Apply Links: Click Here