Altisource Recruitment 2020 | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computer Science/ Information Technology | Bangalore
Company: Altisource Business Solutions Pvt Ltd
Altisource Recruitment 2020: Altisource Portfolio Solutions (www.altisource.com) is an innovative provider of services focused on high value, knowledge-based functions principally related to real estate and mortgage portfolio management, asset recovery and customer relationship management. Utilizing our integrated technology that includes decision models and behavioral based scripting engines, we provide solutions that improve our clients’ performance and maximize their returns.
We are building a top-notch product engineering team in Bangalore to drive the transformation and growth of Altisource. We need high energy, talented engineers and technical managers with an entrepreneurial mindset
Company Website: www.altisource.com
Positions: Software Engineer
Experience: 2+ years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology.
As a key member of the Automation Center of Excellence (CoE) at Altisource, the Automation Architect is responsible for driving the strategy and design of end-to-end automation solutions using Digital Process Automation (DPA) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) tools and technologies.
Responsibilities & duties:
- Partner closely with Product and Operations teams to understand business processes and identify automation opportunities
- Recommend approach and strategy (DPA, RPA, OCR, Machine Learning etc.) based on analysis and potential ROI
- Lead solution design and provide mentorship on implementation approach and best practices to CoE Scrum Teams
- Ensure automation solutions meet established IT governance standards for security, deployment architecture, configuration mgmt. etc.
- Assist in developing long term vision and strategy for the Automation CoE
- Minimum 2+ years of PEGA experience
- Certified Pega Senior System Architect Certified Pega Developer. Certification on Pega Certified Lead
- System Architect will be added advantage
- Should have working knowledge on Activities, Flows, Harness, Sections, Portals, Local Action, Flow Action,
- Data Transform, Correspondence,
- Must have working on knowledge on at least one or two Pega OOTB integration
- Must know how to Execute / run DB Tracer and Clipboard
- Must have working knowledge on Rule Versioning, Rule Set.
- Should have Good Communication Skills
Apply Link: Job Expired