Altera Digital Health Hiring Freshers | Associate Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – CSE/ IT; MCA | 2020 – 2022 Batch | Pune
Company: Altera Digital Health
Altera Digital Health Hiring Freshers:- Healthcare IT should work for clinicians, not against them. We’re Altera Digital Health and we’re committed to bringing next-level healthcare within in reach through everyday achievements. Our solutions are designed with a people-first methodology and create positive progress for our clients, their patients and their communities.
Electronic Health Records, Financial Management and Operational solutions, Analytics and Intervention solutions, Digital healthcare, Patient Engagement, and Revenue Cycle Management
Company Website: www.alterahealth.com
Positions: Associate Software Engineer
Experience: Freshers (0 – 2 Years)
Job Location: pune
Salary: Not disclosed
- BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ IT/ Electronics; MCA
Altera, a new member of the N. Harris Computer Corporation family, delivers health IT solutions that support caregivers around the world. These include the Sunrise, Paragon, Altera TouchWorks, Altera Opal, STAR, HealthQuest and dbMotion solutions. At the intersection of technology and the human experience, Altera Digital Health is driving a new era of healthcare, in which innovation and expertise can elevate care delivery and inspire healthier communities across the globe. A new age in healthcare technology has just begun.
Primary skill set for the position: (must have)
- Fresher to 2 years of professional or collegiate background in Microsoft .NET Technologies
- Specific technical focus:
- C# (preferred .NET 4.8 and .NET Core)
- SQL experience (T-SQL – Microsoft)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Staff will be interfacing with global team members)
- Solid team player and willing to accept direction and provide feedback.
- Secondary skill set for the position (nice to have):
- Experience in creating and running automated tests (both step definitions and feature files) using SpecFlow.
- Experience with understanding/troubleshooting RESTful Services (specifically .NET Web APIs)
- Experience with automated testing of Angular Web Client in any form (multiple technologies exist)
- Experience with Azure DevOps (specifically managing CI/CD builds with automation scripts)
- Exposure to HL7 and FHIR
- Experience with GitHub for version control and documentation
- Experience with Regression/Smoke/Integration automation testing
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online as soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here