Altair Recruitment Drive 2020 | Freshers | Student Intern – Flux | ME/ M.Tech – Electrical Engineering | 2019/ 2020 batch | Hyderabad
Company: Altair Engineering
Altair Recruitment Drive 2020: Altair Engineering is an American product design and development, engineering software and cloud computing software company. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985.
Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA, with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Altair Engineering is a leading global product design, consulting and commercial software product company.
Position: Student Intern – Flux
Stipend: Best in Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Education: ME/ M.Tech in Electrical Engineering.
Intern is responsible for assisting the core FLUX team on various assignments of technical demonstration, projects, training, installation and product support.
- Assist with activities which may include one of more of the following:
- Provide demonstrations, presentations, and training for FLUX tool.
- Perform pre- and post-sales support of customer including evaluations, software benchmarking and high-level technical support on FLUX.
- M.Tech major in Electrical Engineering
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software principles on magnetic flux, inductances, electro-thermal, magneto-thermal, and electrostatic, transient electric analysis.
- Deep understanding of the principals of finite element method for low-frequency electromagnetic and thermal simulations, and inducting heating
- Knowledge of fundamental of magnetic, electric and thermal fields; static, harmonic and transient analysis of electric rotating machines, and other electrical systems like transformers, actuators, sensors, generators.
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Application Link: Click Here