Altair Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Student Intern | ME/ M.Tech – Computers/ Electronics Engineering | 2021/ 2022 Batch | Bangalore
Company: Altair Engineering
Altair Recruitment 2022 : Altair Engineering is an American product design and development, engineering software and cloud computing software company. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985.
Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA, with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Altair Engineering is a leading global product design, consulting and commercial software product company.
Position: Student Intern
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Eligibility Criteria for Altair Recruitment 2022:
- M.Tech major in RF & Microwave, or Antenna Designs, or Electronics & Communication; Digital Communications Engineering
- Strong technical skills including understanding of software principles on Computational Electromagnetics, Antenna Designs, EMI/EMC, Microwave structures, radars and radomes, PCB Signal Integrity and Power Integrity, etc.
- Deep understanding of the principals of EM solving techniques like MoM, FDTD, FEM, RL-GO, SBR, PO, etc.
The intern is responsible for closely working with the Altair’s core electromagnetics team on various assignments of technical demonstrations, on-site and off-site projects, training, and product support on Altair’s high frequency EM tools Feko, WinProp, newFasant, and Wrap.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle multiple clients and multiple projects with confidence
How to Apply for Altair Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode.
Apply Link: Job Expired