Altair Recruitment 2020 | Freshers | Software Development Intern | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech/ Ph.D – Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Computer Science/ Applied Mathematics | Bangalore
Company: Altair Engineering
Altair Recruitment 2020: Altair Engineering is an American product design and development, engineering software and cloud computing software company. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985.
Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA, with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Altair Engineering is a leading global product design, consulting and commercial software product company.
Position: Software Development Intern
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Stipend: Best in Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: B.E/ B.Tech or ME/ M.Tech or Ph.D Mechanical/ Aerospace/ Computer Science Engineering or Applied Mathematics.
- A Bachelors/Masters/PhD degree in Engineering – Mechanical/Aerospace/Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or related discipline
- Experience in developing geometric/mesh generation/mesh manipulation algorithms and related data structures in industry, research, or academia
- Proficiency in C++ programming and object-oriented application design
- Experience or knowledge of parallel programming and related data structures will be plus
- Understanding of CAD/CAE element software a plus
- Familiarity with Finite Element Method (FEM) and Experience in PLM systems would be an advantage.
- Experience with Agile and lean software development processes is also a plus.
- Requires good communication skills and the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Envision the Future
- Communicate Honestly and Broadly
- Seek Technology and Business “Firsts”
- Embrace Diversity and Take Risks
Apply Link: Job Expired