Altair Recruitment 2018 | Freshers | Project Trainee | BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Bangalore/ Delhi | November 2018
Company: Altair Engineering
Altair Engineering is an American product design and development, engineering software and cloud computing software company. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985.
Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA, with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Altair Engineering is a leading global product design, consulting and commercial software product company.
Position: Project Trainee – Manufacturing Solutions
Stipend: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech – Mechanical/ Tool Engineering or Tool Design from NTTF / GT&TC or similar institution
Job Description: Intern is supposed to learn the software initially for certain time period. After which he / she needs to execute Projects/ Benchmarks and be the technical support for handling customers queries.
- Candidate should have a Bachelors or Master’s degree In Tool Engineering or Tool Design from NTTF / GT&TC or similar institution
- Should have good knowledge and interest on Manufacturing process and Tool Design concepts
- Basics of Finite Element Analysis, Theory of elasticity and plasticity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Highly energetic and self-motivated
- Flexibility to adapt to new projects and learn our CAE products as per the requirement and execute the projects
- Should be a good team member, work with Sales, Presales and technical support teams. Detail and results oriented; capable of meeting predefined goals
- Knowledge of MS office tools such as Power Point, Word and Excel
Application Link: Link Expired