Altair Engineering Recruitment 2017 | Freshers | Electrical Engineering Internship | BE/ B.Tech | 2017 & 2018 Batch | Bangalore | July 2017
Company: Altair Engineering
Altair Engineering is an American product design and development, engineering software and cloud computing software company. Altair was founded by James R Scapa, George Christ, and Mark Kistner in 1985.
Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA, with offices throughout North America, Europe and Asia, Altair Engineering is a leading global product design, consulting and commercial software product company. Altair India is a fully owned subsidiary of Altair Engineering-USA. Altair India’s activities encompass (1) Software development for our MCAE suite of products – HyperWorks (2) Software development for our Grid computing framework PBS-Pro (3) CAE consulting projects for various customers worldwide (4) International technical support of our software products (5) Marketing, sales and support of our MCAE and Grid computing solutions in India and ASEAN Headquartered in Bangalore.
Position: Electrical Engineering Internship
Duration: 6 Months
Experience: 0 – 1 Year
Stipend: Rs. 15100 /Month
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical Engineering
- Low frequency Electromagnetic Simulations In Electrical engineering.
- The role could also involve in applications like thermal coupled Multiphysics, vibro acoustics analysis.
- Ability to use & work on tools such as: FLUX, FLUXMOTOR, Got-It, Inca3D.
- Additional responsibilities include report generation, documentation and progress reporting.
- Able to develop technical expertise in selected product line and develop proposals/growth ideas and work for improving the product.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
- are available for full time (in-office) internship
- can preferably start the internship between 12th Jul’17 and 11th Aug’17
- are available for duration of 6 months (preferred, not mandatory)
- are pursuing any degree but have relevant skills and interest
- are currently in any year of study or are recent graduates
Last Date to Apply: 26th July 2017
Application Link: Closed