Alstom Recruitment 2023 | Electromechanical Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical or Mechanical Engineering | Hyderabad
Company: Alstom India
Alstom Recruitment 2023: Alstom is a French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transport markets, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives, with products including the AGV, TGV, Eurostar, and Pendolino high-speed trains, in addition to suburban, regional and metro trains, and Citadis trams.
Alstom is a leading supplier of train control systems for metros in India. In the past, under a transfer of technology agreement, Alstom provided rolling stock for India’s fastest trains – Shatabdi and Rajdhani – which include the Alstom-designed LHB coaches. Since then, Alstom has partnered in the development of several metros and has established a strong presence in India.
Company Website: www.alstom.com
Positions: Electromechanical Engineer
Experience: 1 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
Eligibility Criteria for Alstom Recruitment 2023:
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering preferably applied to Railway products with 1 to 2 years of experience.
- Good Communications and interpersonal skills including with third parties (customer).
- Time management and reporting skill.
- Sense of urgency / priority.
- Structured and organised with Hands-on approach.
- English operational in read/writing and technical meetings.
- Managing Computer Aid Designer (CAD), activities and deliverables on an area in one Electrical or Mechanical Domain on project in compliance with QCD commitments.
- Applying applicable Electrical/Mechanical Domain instructions, processes & tools
Accountable for :
- Performing 3D, design annotations and 2D deliverables in compliance with QCD commitments, Metier rules and processes.
- Modelling and storing allocated volumes and interfaces for sub-systems / components in Digital Mock-Up.
- Performing Detailed Design on internal sub-systems.
- Filling-up attributes for each part in Digital Mock-Up (naming, material, Fire & Smoke, etc.)
- Verifying consistency of digital mock-up (no clash, etc.) and compliance with requirements (allocated volumes, weight, interfaces, etc.) on assigned scope.
- Preparing and documenting Domain Design Reviews
- Updating Digital Mock-Up taking into account Change Requests.
- Checking CADs’ and sub-contractor’s Design Quality
- Realizing stack-up analysis.
- Realizing Bill of Material.
Responsible for :
- Planning and piloting Electrical/Mechanical Domain activities of assigned zone and related deliverables on project taking into account applicable instructions/processes and other specific Customer (internal or external) requirements.
- Applying TE or TD rules, processes and tools (single-domain) and ensuring Domain deliverables quality and their acceptance by the Customer (internal or external) within committed limits.
- Managing production of deliverables in accordance with Planning targets on the Domain assigned zone.
- Designing products taking into account project requirements (performances, manufacturability, serviceability, testability, etc.).
- Preparing and documenting Domain Design Reviews according to project schedule and following-up the main open actions.
- Checking respect of Allocated volumes/interfaces (no-clashes) on internal design.
- Resolving Project issues in assigned zone.
- Reporting on the Electrical/Mechanical Domain activities progress and alerting relevant N+1 in case of issue potentially impacting achievement of QCD commitments.
- Respecting and/or allocating requirements and interfaces to Sub-Systems/equipment (Allocated volume, weight, location, 3PL, etc.)
- Analysing change request impacts on assigned zone and applying change if request accepted.
- Validating relevant Domain deliverables and securing planning.
Contributor for :
- Perform quotation of engineering work-package, upon request
- Defining Project Decomposition (PBS)
- Supporting Sourcing, Industrialization and Manufacturing teams during Production ramp-up.
- Collaborating with MDL for continuous improvement of the Domain (including RoE)
How to Apply for Alstom Recruitment 2023?
Desirous candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here