Alstom Recruitment 2020 | Software Design Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Alstom India
Alstom is a French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transport markets, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives, with products including the AGV, TGV, Eurostar, and Pendolino high-speed trains, in addition to suburban, regional and metro trains, and Citadis trams.
Alstom is a leading supplier of train control systems for metros in India. In the past, under a transfer of technology agreement, Alstom provided rolling stock for India’s fastest trains – Shatabdi and Rajdhani – which include the Alstom-designed LHB coaches. Since then, Alstom has partnered in the development of several metros and has established a strong presence in India.
Company Website: www.alstom.com
Positions: Software Design Engineer
Role: Software Development Engineer
Experience: 3 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science Engineering
- Producing MPU Control Build Software Model in compliance with TCMS RSAD, Functional Design Document, Interface Control Document, taking into account the RAMS constraints.
- Developing software / modules for TCMS equipment (while assuring and maximizing the reuse of standard configurable software components
- Generating executable code and configuration to be loaded on the TCMS equipment : MPU (Main Process Unit), MCE (Multi-application Control Electronic) , DDU (Display Driver Unit) , MVB/WTB, gateway, CRS/TRS
- Producing the software integration plan, integrate various functions and provide reports, as applicable.
- Providing support for Supplier interface test on TCMS Test Bench
- Hands-on development experience of one or more software phases like software development, hardware-software integration etc, with minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Experience in developing in IEC61131-3 software or using model-based development tools like MATLAB / Simulink, Control Build etc.
- Familiarity with real-time, distributed controllers and their functioning.
- Knowledge of real time network protocols like MVB, Ethernet, CAN, RS232, RS 485 etc •
Apply Link: Click Here