Alstom Recruitment 2020 | EMC Engineer | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering | Bangalore
Company: Alstom India
Alstom is a French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transport markets, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives, with products including the AGV, TGV, Eurostar, and Pendolino high-speed trains, in addition to suburban, regional and metro trains, and Citadis trams.
Alstom is a leading supplier of train control systems for metros in India. In the past, under a transfer of technology agreement, Alstom provided rolling stock for India’s fastest trains – Shatabdi and Rajdhani – which include the Alstom-designed LHB coaches. Since then, Alstom has partnered in the development of several metros and has established a strong presence in India.
Company Website: www.alstom.com
Positions: EMC Engineer
Experience: 2 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical/ Electronics Engineering
Purpose of the Job:
The EMC Engineer will support railway signalling projects to achieve compliance in EMC. His/her task will be to ensure the electromagnetic compatibility of Signalling railway system in term of: design, analyse, installation, compliance of products according EMC standards and the tests.
- Write within the framework of projects the EMC Control Plans (from the EMC requirements of the Project Contract, definition of EMC activities, deliverables, design requirements and EMC tests).
- Ensure Urban & Mainline EMC Engineering rules (from UEVOL System (/N&T PDI)) be adapted and applied to Urban & Mainline projects on EMC scope
- Ensure delivery of EMC documents as per project Documentation plan (refer to DML <=> Documentation Master List + CDRL) in line with project DFQ Gate Reviews milestones
- Identify the technical and physical interfaces deployed on the project and mitigate the EMI all along the project
- Submit EMC rules for the design of products and check their appliance during the process (general architecture, layout of subsystems and electrical interfaces, HV/MV/LV cabling, earthing, etc).
- Prepare the EMC test specifications (on-site Test Plans).
- Check the EMC test specifications and reports/certificates of compliance from subsystems suppliers.
- Perform the On-site tests (EMC site survey, Electromagnetic Field measurements, and compatibility tests for Signalling equipment vs environment…)
- Constitute at the end of projects the EMC Compliance documents.
- Analysis and solving EMC problems encountered on projects.
Apply Link: Link Expired