Alstom Recruitment 2020 | Engineer Manufacturing | BE/ B.Tech – Electrical & Mechanical Engineering | Coimbatore
Company: Alstom India
Alstom is a French multinational company operating worldwide in rail transport markets, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives, with products including the AGV, TGV, Eurostar, and Pendolino high-speed trains, in addition to suburban, regional and metro trains, and Citadis trams.
Alstom is a leading supplier of train control systems for metros in India. In the past, under a transfer of technology agreement, Alstom provided rolling stock for India’s fastest trains – Shatabdi and Rajdhani – which include the Alstom-designed LHB coaches. Since then, Alstom has partnered in the development of several metros and has established a strong presence in India.
Company Website: www.alstom.com
Positions: Engineer Manufacturing
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Coimbatore
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech – Electrical & Mechanical Engineering
Purpose of the Job:
Manage autonomous teams of operators in order to ensure production (Safety, respect of commitments in terms of Quality, Cost, Delivery, People).
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Ensure safety, respect of work equipment and environment : enforce company safety rules, improve EHS
- Manage production teams (monitor daily activities)
- Deliver production in line with quality, cost and delivery targets.
- Define and drive the implementation of improvement plans on operational (Q, C, D) and managerial (absenteeism, safety) results,
- Further implement the performance system (APSYS),
- Develop autonomous production teams (develop team efficiency, multi-skills), Represent Site management towards employees.
Apply Link: Link Expired